Aune M1s 32bit/384Khz DSD128 3.5mm/2.5mm Balanced HiFi Audiophile Lossless Portable Music Player
The M1s is the second generation product of the popular Aune M1 , it adopts an asynchronous clock technology and the latest Cortex-M7 pure hardware solution framework, supporting multiple music formats and DSD hard-ware solution. It is high-end mini high fidelity player with balanced output and continuous playback.
Carefully designed with high quality sound
- It’s a portable hi-fi music player with high standards and superb sound quality
- Compact Size, Easy to Use
- Support multiple high-resolution formats, up to 32Bit 384 KHz.
Balanced Output, Wide Soundstage
- The M1s has a 3.5mm output jack and a 2.5mm balanced output jack. It is powerful solution with four impendent internal headphone amplifiers, connecting to headphones with a different effect.
Unique technology and System Base on Hardware
- With a pure hardware-component system that utilizes a balanced framework for achieving high-quality sound, the M1s without ASRC with perfect and refined signals.
- Unique technology: FIFO technology/clock synchronization technology
- Low-jitter digital signal and pure sound quality
Pure and stable power supply
- The M1s adopts the design utilizing a high quality internal power supply. It inherited the positive and negative power supply and second –level ultra-low-ripple circuit of aune B1-which ensures that the sound produced, is delicate and dynamic,
Dual low-jitter clock
- Dual ultra-low jitter crystal oscillators provide source for asynchronous clock CPLD parts, which truly ensures a detailed and transparent music playback
- Three filter modes-enjoy different kinds of music
- The M1s adjusts DSP by re-writing ES9018K2M register parameters, It has three kinds of filtering modes, marking you experience different timbres.
- About 11 hours of continuous playback-tested with 16bit/44.1khz WAV files at 70 volume at a continuous playback time, If listening for four hours every day, the M1s can be used for three days on a single charge.
Excellent audio specs
- DNR 120dB, THD+N 0.00027%,turly dark background
- Natural and fully musical, We already follow the principle that the sound tuning should present the reality of each instrument in the overall musical recording. Various earphones were used in listening tests, such as the E80 SE535/EX-1000/IE800/K3003.The M1s should be compatible with most of them.
Portable and durable
- The M1s uses 100% aluminum CNC to cut out its chassis, six sides of which are finished by CNC.The surface of it is finished by anodic oxidation and a brushing treatment. The characters on the surface are done by laser. It is sturdy, durable and well-built.
- Headphone impedance range: 8-600R
- Headphone output THD + n: 0.00027%
- Headphone output power: 110mW @ 32Ω BAL output -180W @ 32Ω
- DNR: 120 dB
- CCIF: 19KHz + 20KHz 0.00012% @ 32R
- Noise: 2.52μVrms
- MAX Level: 1.92Vrms
- WAV: 16bit︳24bit︳32bit-44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192K/352.8K/384K WAV + CUE
- FLAC: 16bit︳24bit-44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K/192K
- DSD: DSF/DFF/ISO/DSD128
- APE: 16bit/44.1K normal level
- Continuous playback of more than 10 hours (16bit / 44.1K file / continuous playback)
- The maximum charge current of the battery is 1.3A, 1.5A or more recommended adapter to achieve the fastest charging effect
- Interface: 3.5mm headphone jack, 2.5mm balanced headphone jack
- Screen: 2.4 inch IPS display
- Media: TF card (up to 128GB, FAT32 format)
- Font: Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / English / Japanese / 한국 의
- Size: 55 × 126 × 14.8 (mm)
- Weight: 147g
1 x AUNE M1S
1 x USB cable
We Also Recommend
Fidue A83 Triple-Driver Hybrid Dual Balanced Armature & Dynamic Hi-End In-Ear Earphones