Topping D2 Headphone Amplifier & USB DAC with 4 inputs
The Topping D2 is both a headphone amplifer and USB DAC, this perfect combination allows you to connect the D2 to your PC to bypass the standard sound card that you may have and utilize the D2's awasome sound quality. This is an ideal setup for those that want to obtain much better sound quality out of their PC for their speakers of even headphones without needing to purchase an expensive high end sound card and install it into your PC.The D2 supports 4 types of input from line out, coaxial, optical and USB. It also supports 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 16bit to 24bit, great for those interested in using very high quality audio.
- Multiple input.
- 96/24 support.
- "Audiophile" quality sound.
- Headphone amplifier built in.
- USB DAC.
- Decoder ADI1852JRS - 24bit decoder
- Headphone output: 123mW (max) 32ohms
- Distortion <0.0028% @ 75mW (32ohms); <0.0027% @ 54mW (300ohms)
- Frequency response :20-20000Hz ± 0.3dB
- Line out Output signal strength 1.85Vrms
- Input Sensitivity: 1.5V
- RCA, Optical, Coaxial audio inputs
- Speaker out ( L & R)
- Headphone out (6.35mm)
- Power socket (5.5mm/2.1mm) x 1
- Measurement : 115 x 45 x 205 mm
- Weight : 1.2kg
We Also Recommend