Topping TP21 Class T Digital Amplifier & Headphone Amplifier
The Topping T21 audio amplifier is based on a Tripath TA2021B circuit giving it the same performance of D class amplifiers. The T21 can be used to drive even the most demanding speakers to even your headphones via the headphone out built into the front of the amplifer. The sound quality produced retains sound clarity with a powerful bass. The T21 can be used with your speakers for your PC, CD, DVD or just with your headphones.
- High power (25Wx2).
- Small size.
- Very high efficency (88%).
- "Audiophile" quality sound.
- Speaker protection circuitry.
- Headphone amplifier built in.
- T-Amp IC Tripath TA2021B
- Output Power 2 x 25W @ 4ohm, 2 x 14W @ 8ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) 98dB
- Dynamic Range 100dB
- IHF-IM Distortion 0.1% @ 1W, 4ohm
- THD Distortion
- 0.03% @ 9W, 4ohm
- 0.1% @ 12W 4ohm
- 0.1% @ 7W 8ohm
- 10% @ 25W 4ohm
- 10% @ 14W 8ohm
- Power Efficiency 81% @ 20W, 4ohm, 88% @ 13.5W, 8ohm
- Input Sensitivity 200mV
- RCA audio input jacks
- Power socket (5.5mm/2.1mm) x 1
- Speaker out ( L & R)
- Headphone Jack 3.5mm output x 1
- Power Indicator (Blue LED)
- Power Supply input DC 12V~14.4V 4A
- Measurement : 113 x 43 x 172 mm (4 1/2" x 1 3/4" x 6 3/4" inches )
- Weight : 620g(net)
We Also Recommend