Topping TP30 Class T Amplifier & USB DAC with Headphone Amp
The Topping T30 is both an amplifer and USB DAC, this perfect combination allows you to connect the TP30 to your PC to bypass the standard sound card that you may have and utilize the TP30's awasome sound quality. This is an ideal setup for those that want to obtain much better sound quality out of their PC for their speakers of even headphones without needing to purchase an expensive high end sound card and install it into your PC. This class T amplifier is based on the Tripath TA 2024C circuit with provide for quality amplifcation that normally class D amps can provide for.
The Topping TP30 is suited to be used for speakers and headphones, it support input via USB from PC or via the AUX in.
- High power (15Wx2).
- Small size.
- Very high efficency (90%).
- "Audiophile" quality sound.
- Speaker protection circuitry.
- Headphone amplifier built in.
- USB DAC Built in.
- Inputs USB, RCA Line in L/R
- Outputs: Line out RCA L/R, Headphone Jack, Speakers L/R
- Amplifier: Class-T Tripath TA 2024C BTL Configuration
- Output Power 2 x 15W @ 4ohm, 2 x 10W @ 8ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) 98dB
- Dynamic Range 98dB
- IHF-IM Distortion 0.1% @ 1W, 4ohm
- THD Distortion:
- 0.03% @ 9W, 4ohm
- 0.1% @ 11W 4ohm
- 0.1% @ 6W 8ohm
- 10% @ 15W 4ohm
- 10% @ 10W 8ohm
- Power Efficiency: 81% @ 15W, 4ohm, 90% @ 10W, 8ohm
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV
- Power socket: (5.5mm/2.1mm) x 1
- DAC: USB Controller by Burr-Brown PCM2704:(plug and play, Windows2000 or Higher)
- Opamp: Burr-Brown OP-2134
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm 16-200 ohm
- Face plate: 8mm thick CNC machined aluminum
- Connectors: High quality Gold Plated RCA
- Size: 10.5cm x 4.5cm x 20.5cm (width x high x deep)
- Weight: Main unit only 720g
We Also Recommend