Topping TP31 Class T Amplifier & Coaxial DAC with Headphone Amp
The Topping TP31 is both an amplifier and Coaxial DAC. This perfect combination allows you to connect the TP31 to your PC to any device, from computer to HiFi to player (via coaxial) and take advantage of the awesome sound quality that the TP31 DAC offers. This is an ideal setup for those that want to obtain much better sound quality for their speakers or even headphones. This class T amplifier is based on the Tripath TA 2024C circuit with provide for quality amplification.
The Topping TP31 is suited to be used for speakers and headphones, it support input via coaxial input from PC or other devices or via the AUX in.
- High power (15Wx2).
- Small size.
- Very high efficency (90%).
- "Audiophile" quality sound.
- Speaker protection circuitry.
- Headphone amplifier built in.
- Coaxial DAC Built in.
- Inputs Coaxial, RCA Line in L/R
- Outputs: Line out RCA L/R, Headphone Jack, Speakers L/R
- Amplifier: Class-T Tripath TA 2024C BTL Configuration
- Output Power 2 x 15W @ 4ohm, 2 x 10W @ 8ohm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) 98dB
- Dynamic Range 98dB
- IHF-IM Distortion 0.1% @ 1W, 4ohm
- THD Distortion:
- 0.03% @ 9W, 4ohm
- 0.1% @ 11W 4ohm
- 0.1% @ 6W 8ohm
- 10% @ 15W 4ohm
- 10% @ 10W 8ohm
- Power Efficiency: 81% @ 15W, 4ohm, 90% @ 10W, 8ohm
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV
- Power socket: (5.5mm/2.1mm) x 1
- DAC: Built-in high-fidelity coaxial DAC (PCM1793) - support for 32kHz-192kHz ,16-24bit PCM format digital coaxial signal;
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm 16-200 ohm
- Face plate: 8mm thick CNC machined aluminum
- Connectors: High quality Gold Plated RCA
- Size: 10.5cm x 4.5cm x 20.5cm (width x high x deep)
- Weight: Main unit only 720g