Wansview NCB-543W Outdoor Wireless IP Camera with Night Vision & Waterproof
- The video is compressed by MJPEG. There are VGA/QVGA/QQVGA three video resolutions optional. User can change some parameters according to their demands to satisfy his own visual prefer.
- Infrared LED for night vision covers 5m area, to realize 24 hours monitoring.
- Support IR and color filter change automatically, no any color difference.
- The camera adopts 300K pixels CMOS sensor, 4mm IR lens, 36pcs IR LED.
- It adopts the TCP/IP network protocols and has inner web server. Users can browse video through IE and other browsers. Data is transferred through one port; it is easy for user to do the network setting.
- Support 802.11b/g protocol, can build up wireless monitoring.
- Motion detection and alarm pin can be connected to external sensors to detect environmental situation.
- Alarming record can be stored by email, FTP server. External alarm can be open when detecting unusuality. It also sends alarm info to the alarm server.
- Support mobile phone to view
- Support three level of user authority.
- Supports UPNP, port forwarding automatically on the router.
- Support upgrading online.
- Manufacture attached a label at the bottom of each IP Camera, it include Device ID, DDNS. When IP Camera is connected to the internet, this URL can be used to visit the device.
- Manufacture provides free software, support Multi-view, Long time recording, video replay etc.
- Sensor: 1/4" CMOS sensor
- Pixel resolution: 300px
- Video: 640*480(VGA)/320*240(QVGA)/160*120(QQVGA)
- Format: MJPEG
Full specifications available on manufacturers website here.
- 1 x NCB-543W Camera
- 1 x Wireless antenna
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x Installation CD
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Stand